sábado, septiembre 24, 2005

Tickets for future concerts

A few weeks ago I achieved the tickets to Depeche Mode concert in Barcelona. I bought this tickets on FNAC. This concert will be the 11th of February of 2006 on Palau Sant Jordi.


As I told two days ago in my chronicle about travel to Madrid, I knew that there will be a concert of Oasis in Barcelona. Then I have bought the tickets to this concert on Serviticket web site. The Oasis concert will be the 4th of November of this year in Palau Olímpic de la Vall d'Hebron.

The Oasis European Tour begins in Hamburg at the 20th of October, then goes to Copenhagen, Paris, Brussels, Paris again, Frankfurt, Treviso, Milan, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam and then comes to Barcelona.

At the moment, the tickets are sold out on Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Cardiff, Aberdeen, 2 concerts in Glasgow, 2 concerts in Belfast and two more in Dublin.

No hay comentarios: