viernes, junio 06, 2014

Hurricane Heart (by Vishnu)

La canción de este viernes en Emeshing.com es para la desconocida y a la vez recomendable Hurricane Heart (by Vishnu)

Vishnu - Hurricane Heart (Official video)


Single taken form the forthcoming album Nightbeat Love, which will hit the streets 11 January 2013.

Lyrics of Hurricane Heart (by Vishnu):
Hurricane heart
Right from the start
Hurricane heart
Who's gonna rip us apart?

I'm gonna shake, shake
Shake the demons
Gonna shake them
Out of my head
I'm gonna shake off all my demons
Until my sweet last amen

Got the devil's backbeat rolling
Rolling deep inside
I need to find my own salvation
Everlasting light

I've got a hurricane heart

I'm gonna shake, shake
Shake the evil
Love's gonna hold me tight
Please don't slow me down
I'm not far away tonight

I'm gonna chase that light forever
Gonna chase that fading light
I will possess the fire
So warm and bright

I've got a hurricane heart
Credits:
Camera, lights and post-production: Tor Edvin Eliassen
Initial editing and PA: Odd-Arne Moe
Editing: Marte Aasen
Special thanks to Gatemagasinet Virkelig
Backing vocals stand-in: Bianca Emilia Fjellstad
Written and directed by Olav Solvang
Produced by Vishnu
For latest updates, gigs, info and more, please visit our site www.vishnu.no

No hay comentarios: